The new Model 155 Print & Apply Label Applicator incorporates a PLC to allow superior versatility and control for a wide variety of user applications. The LCD display screen enables easy view menus for programming and troubleshooting. The Model 155 is available for Tamp, Blow, or Wipe-On configurations, and can be customized with several options.
- Exceptional placement accuracy
- Built for industrial environments
- Flexible mounting allows labeling from the side, top, or bottom
- Tamp-down for recessed label applications
Applicator Options Include
- Adjacent Side Carton Labeling
- Corner Wrap Carton Labeling
- Warning Tower
- Heavy Duty Stand
- Low Label Kit, Smart Tamp
Print Engine Options
- SATO with 300 DPI
- Zebra with 203 or 300 DPI
- Datamax with 203 or 300 DPI
- Dimensions: 25″ x 25″ x 19″
- Weight: 75 lbs/36kg (approx.)
- Electric: 110VAC/60Hz/5 AMPS (max.) or 220VAC/50Hz
- Air: 3 CFM @ 90 PSIG
Our 710 system with a 155 Tamp Blow or Blow only.
Our 710 with a 155 for lead adjacent corner label applications.
Our 710 with a 155 for lead corner wrap label applications.